Wednesday, August 17, 2011

4th of July Ugandan Style

I traveled up to Fort Portal with about 50 other PCVs to spend the fourth weekend with some really good company. We rented out a hostel, which was down the street from an awesome hotel with a super cool pool. Everyone went out and bought food for a potluck and we made amazing American food all weekend! Again, I love the Ugandan PCVs, they are so much fun! We stayed up each night playing card games, ping pong, beer pong, flip cup and singing and dancing. The days were spent relaxing in the sun and Sunday night we had fireworks and sparklers for festivities! It was a great great weekend! Most of us went back Monday, which worked out for me because I teach on Tuesdays, so I got to stay the extra night up in Fort. 












No comments:

Post a Comment